Unofficial Build Competition (Cadavadorable)

Server IP: play.alexsoft-bg.com

Unofficial Build Competition (Cadavadorable)

Postby Cadavadorable » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:26 pm

Hello Icecraft!

There seems to be a lull in activity and player goals at the moment and I wish to remedy that. I want you all to build me something, something amazing.

From what I can gather from super secret special awesome lock-down private-eye staff chat, Illusion9 is working on an edit/alternative coding of the build competition plugin we're mostly all familiar with. You know, the one that we declare builders with!? COOL OR WHAT?!

Well, to supplement the void between this release and to inject my jizz..I MEAN JAZZ.. into the server, I'm going to issue you all with a challenge. This will be harder on non donators due to the fact this will judged within the survival world. If you require resources then visit http://icecraft-mc.eu/donating for more information on upgrading.

The Challenge

You must build me some kind of house, sounds innocent enough? Here are my terms;

OUTSIDE: The majority of the outer and inside blocks must consist of netherbrick, stonebricks (any kind), stone, cobblestone, Andesite (any kind) and Diorite (any kind). THIS DOES NOT MEAN ONLY THESE BLOCKS - You can use any other block in conjunction, but it must have a rustic stoney feel! You must use a combination of these blocks mostly!

DECORATION: You may use any blocks you like as decoration inside, bearing in mind it must be to a decent size, not cramped and include essentials such as crafting, enchanting and a vast storage room/system

LIGHTING: Lava/Glowstone/Sealanterns - At least one of these must be included to some degree, torches take up wall space and aren't efficient, you may use them if you must though.

ARCHITECTURE: Must include a basement for something, it's up to you what the basement does. The practicality and build "flow" will depend on that.

REDSTONE: Bonus points for using redstone for something, whether it be hiding the building underground, a hidden storage system, potion system..etc. The complexity and stylism of the system will be judged subjectively. I'm opinionated, if you're taking part..what would I like?

ABOUT ME: Here are some hints about me and my gameplay. I like stone and netherbrick, I like to make underground bunkers because I'm too bad at external designs, I can do internal designs though. I like the colour red, I like lava but subtle. I have a zombie skin and I'm infatuated with thoughts of the dead, rotting, deceased and bones. I love secret areas divided by redstone as long as it's relevant and explanatory, easy enough to find and follows room flow. I'm not a fan of animals but I enjoy villager torture.

Your challenge has been set

Direct your friends to this post for more competitors. I will not be giving any form of prize to ANYONE if there are not enough entrants. You take the risk of this once you start to build. You should invite more people if you fear there aren't enough - Don't waste your time for nothing. I will be checking IPs so don't try to fool me.

Reply to this thread

Replying to this post indicates you're entering into the contest. If you build nothing or not enough you're disqualified and I will discount your name from the total number of entries. Refer to above if you think multiple accounts will bother me. If there are not enough entries after disqualifications, the same result will apply, no prize, no winner.

Prize

Yet to be determined. I will award money for the first 3 contenders (assuming there is enough). If any of those 3 is a user, regular or donator account, I will upgrade their rank to either donator or donator+. If you deceive me as a user/regular/donator with spawned items then you and the spawning account will be permanently banned, no reasoning, no excuses, no unbans. Donator+ accounts will receive no upgrade and only in game money.

Time Limit

I'm pretty damn busy with work. Your time limit is 2 weeks but if I HAVE to extend because of my work commitment, you will find so HERE: EXTENDED BY : 0 - TOTAL TIME: 14 DAYS.

Don't make me regret this, you deceive me and I will ban multiple accounts. Play by the rules and we're sexy pals. "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family" - Barney The Dinosour
Image[Admin]Cadavadorable
Your local alcoholic / Zombie Overlord
Cadavadorable
Donator+

Re: Unofficial Build Competition (Cadavadorable)

Postby Cadavadorable » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Comments, posts and submissions here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7786
Image[Admin]Cadavadorable
Your local alcoholic / Zombie Overlord
Cadavadorable
Donator+

Return to News and rules