UnBan MergingSeeker29

Postby Merge » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 am

In-Game Name: MergingSeeker29
Ban Reason: Hacking
Banned by: TheLonelyG0d
Date of Ban: 6th january 2018
What were you doing before you got banned: smelting iron
Why you should be unbanned: because optifine makes torches light up in offhand

(also can i have my inventory back too?)
Merge
Lurker

Re: UnBan MergingSeeker29

Postby Elemental_Drum » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Merge,

Thanks for using the right format! But...you didn't post in the right place again. http://icecraft-mc.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=6 is where you should be posting your ban disputes. Also, you were banned by TLG...and there was good reason for it. I'm not gonna question him.

So...with all that being said:
1) Place torches next time and don't break the rules
2) You won't be getting the inventory back
3) you have less than 2 days left on your ban. Enjoy the chance to take a break from virtual life and go smell the roses.

I can't lock forum posts yet, but once I get a chance I'll be closing this one. I don't think any further discussion is needed.
[Helper]Gallifrae
FORUM MODERATOR
Elemental_Drum

Postby Merge » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:50 am

well if i'm not getting my inventory back can i at least try to grind the same way i did the whole time since i was on this server and get my tools back and not have people assume im hacking... because i got everything legit. and so this situation doesn't happen again, can the server make a plugin where it tell you what texture pack ur using? this will prevent future assumptions that i am xraying, which btw i already learnt my lesson from that 2 years ago when i got banned for 1 week. now i am just sick of all these admins framing me and treating me like a black person from the 1960s... now im sorry about ranting on about this but im okay with waiting for the ban to end, i'm just pissed off because i'm telling the truth here and your still sticking with tlgs most unfair ban someone has ever gotten on this server. cant you find a way using plugins to see how i got everything? wasn't that a thing in 2015? i honestly dont even know why im writing this as your probably just gonna make a reply that doesnt make anything any better... all i am saying is i will do the ban, but i will not put up with deleting my inventory... although tlg had evidence to assume i was hacking, he however did not have any proof...

*mic drop*

-MergingSeeker29
Merge
Lurker

Postby Elemental_Drum » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 am

Merge wrote: now i am just sick of all these admins framing me and treating me like a black person from the 1960s...

We don't frame people...We would lose players if we did.

now im sorry about ranting

apology accepted.

your still sticking with tlgs most unfair ban someone has ever gotten on this server

I highly doubt your situation was really bad. You could have been banned for over a week...for a month...but you didn't. Whether a player was or wasn't using Xray, I would have done the same thing. I'd rather play it safe than have a player on the server using a mod/plugin and exploiting resources that would be of better benefit to other users not running into similar problems.

wasn't that a thing in 2015?

Don't believe so.

i honestly dont even know why im writing this as your probably just gonna make a reply that doesnt make anything any better...

agreed.

all i am saying is i will do the ban, but i will not put up with deleting my inventory...

You don't really have a choice...its survival. If you got it all naturally, you can get it all back just as easily.

although tlg had evidence to assume i was hacking, he however did not have any proof...

Proof Synonyms.JPG

Locked.
*mic drop*
[Helper]Gallifrae
FORUM MODERATOR
Elemental_Drum

Return to Ban Reports