Will Icecraft recover???

Comments and suggestions about the server

Will Icecraft recover???

Postby failgames45 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Icecraft was before full of players,but now almost nobody plays it.If it is dying you are doing something wrong :!: :!: :!:
[Polar]FailGamesMC
[Frost]FailGamesMC
failgames45
Lurker

Re: Will Icecraft recover???

Postby Aevion » Sun May 27, 2018 10:42 am

Okay Fail, you have a point, Icecraft is virtually dead at this point in time. However, it is not due to us doing things wrong, rather it is because we haven't exactly been around TO do much. All three of us have busy lives and a lot has been happening in particular with myself and PBD, hence our long absence.

Now that things have settled a bit, PBD and TLG have been discussing potential improvements to the server. It's too early at this point to outline any of these ideas, but you can rest assured we don't intend to leave Icecraft for dead.
[Admin] Aevion
Aevion
Admin

Postby PrettyBlueDemon » Sun May 27, 2018 12:40 pm

failgames45 wrote:Icecraft was before full of players,but now almost nobody plays it.If it is dying you are doing something wrong :!: :!: :!:

Welcome back fail, long time no see.. it was full of people yes but that was years ago, well before we took over and while we were working on changing that I had to step away for a few months to look after a dying grandparent. We did an announcement about it about 5 months ago on discord.. there was also another announcement saying that my grandfather had passed and that we would get back to work soon.

If you would like the server to have players, players stay when there are players on.. if you would like to see more people on then maybe going on yourself would help.

Sorry for any inconvience.
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
PrettyBlueDemon
Admin

Postby Knight_Bryant » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:21 am

I really hope Icecraft recovers! I just moved out and have better Internet, so I'd like to be able to play on here more often once again. If I can be of any assistance(though I'm not sure how aside from advertising to my friends), please let me know!

Your pal,

Knight
Knight_Bryant
Lurker

Postby PrettyBlueDemon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:19 am

jump on the discord lol it’ll keep you a bit more up to date and you get to give tlg a hard time.. so it’s worth the effort ;)
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
PrettyBlueDemon
Admin

Return to Comments and suggestions