Meeting Summary

Beta Survival Multiplayer

Meeting Summary

Postby PrettyBlueDemon » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:28 am

Hey All

We just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the people who attended the meeting the other day. For those of you who sadly missed it, here's what you missed!

-Aevion and Myself (PBD) We are back myself as an owner and Aevion as an admin. We're not leaving again so we're sorry you're stuck with us, we missed you all too much! To both of us this isn't just a community it's extended family and we wish to see it keep growing.

-All bugs are in various stages of being fixed, some already sorted, but if there's any we haven't found or have missed please let us know and they will be fixed as soon as possible (For real this time).

-We are aware of many broken and not updated plugins, most of this is because of issues with Bukkit and we're working on replacing and updating those.

-Full Staff Demotion, to the Staff, we firstly would like to take the chance to thank you for all your years of service you all did/do an absolutely amazing job and we are so grateful to have met all of you and to have worked with you at our side, please understand this was the hardest choice we had to make and we want ALL of you to reapply. This isn't because we hate you or think you don't deserve your rank, it's a way to clean up inactive staff members and to give new people a chance to step forward as well.

-The current map, there's been some talk about another map reset, A map rest is a very very last resort.. It there's massive bugs that can't be fixed without one then it will be reset but at this stage there’s no need to reset and none of us want to see that happen.

Lastly we want to say thank you to everyone who has stood by us through way too much drama and fighting, and from now on we ask you the community to call us out if you see anything of the sort ever again.

We hope to see Ice fixed in time for the new year and want to make this a fresh start so we can keep growing and keep evolving with the times, without losing what this server started with, if this server ever gets to the point where we all choose to make it more then it is the survival will still be the main part.. That is what Ice is about.

From now on you the community will be there with us AND the staff to make decisions especially on things that will effect all of you, as it always should have been. Sorry if any of this hurts anyone especially our staff..

We love you all even if you think we don't or we don't exactly get on all the time, and we look forward to seeing you all within the new year.

PBD, TLG and Aevion
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
PrettyBlueDemon
Admin

Return to Multiplayer