New Staff Vote

Comments and suggestions about the server

Staff

Poll ended at Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:15 am

Fail
4
7%
Speedy
7
13%
Paul
9
16%
Mongo
9
16%
Cheese
2
4%
Jsk
5
9%
Brookie
9
16%
Tony
6
11%
Benky
3
5%
Envz
1
2%
 
Total votes : 55

New Staff Vote

Postby PrettyBlueDemon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:15 am

Hey Guys

Well here it is!!! The 3 people the most votes will become our new helpers!!

When voting for our new Helpers we ask that you put personal feelings aside and vote for those you think are responsible, helpful and active.

May the Odds be ever in your favour...

PBD & TLG
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
User avatar
PrettyBlueDemon
Admin
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 am
Location: Australia

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby brookie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:30 am

#VoteBrookie
Been staff for many many years! Could be staff for many many more! Super Loyal! <3
Image
Regular: Brookie
HeadAdmin: BrookieMonstah
User avatar
brookie
Donator+
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby tommyisawes0me » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:40 am

envz has my vote <3
tommyisawes0me
Lurker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:38 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby xTheMongoose » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:43 am

brookie wrote:#VoteBrookie
Been staff for many many years! Could be staff for many many more! Super Loyal! <3


I thought there was no campaigning huh? #MongoForHelper
xTheMongoose
Forum regular
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby brookie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:44 am

tommyisawes0me wrote:envz has my vote <3

You used to be my fav. But not any more.
Image
Regular: Brookie
HeadAdmin: BrookieMonstah
User avatar
brookie
Donator+
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby brookie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:44 am

brookie wrote:
tommyisawes0me wrote:envz has my vote <3

You used to be my fav. But not any more.

JK, still <3 ya. HI TOMMY!
Image
Regular: Brookie
HeadAdmin: BrookieMonstah
User avatar
brookie
Donator+
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby brookie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 am

xTheMongoose wrote:
brookie wrote:#VoteBrookie
Been staff for many many years! Could be staff for many many more! Super Loyal! <3


I thought there was no campaigning huh? #MongoForHelper

I don't think that was a set rule? xD

#VoteBrookie
Image
Regular: Brookie
HeadAdmin: BrookieMonstah
User avatar
brookie
Donator+
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby xTheMongoose » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 am

brookie wrote:
xTheMongoose wrote:
brookie wrote:#VoteBrookie
Been staff for many many years! Could be staff for many many more! Super Loyal! <3


I thought there was no campaigning huh? #MongoForHelper

I don't think that was a set rule? xD

#VoteBrookie


Damn if we're doing it this way then #VoteMongo
xTheMongoose
Forum regular
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby Paulmc101 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:51 am

Really appreciate the support here guys! Keep it up! #PaulforHelper
[Admin] Paulmc101
Paulmc101
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 am

Re: New Staff Vote

Postby failgames45 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 pm

#VoteForFail
Help me become helper and i will help the server!Here since 2014 or 2015 8-) 8-) 8-)
Only survival server that i like (others don't have so much good plugins and rules)
Love ya guys and #VoteForFail
Lets become staff! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Can we win?
Its up to you!
Last edited by failgames45 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Polar]FailGamesMC
[Frost]FailGamesMC
failgames45
Lurker
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Next

Return to Comments and suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron