Note: All of these apply community-wide insofar as they are relevant to the situations in question.
1. Have fun!
2. Using other languages is allowed, but if a staff member requests that you speak in/translate something you said to English, then please do so to the best of your ability.
3. Do not spam; this most notably includes messages that are some combination of full-caps, lengthy, messy, nonsensical, or repetitive; on Discord, also avoid making excessive/unnecessary noise in voice channels, and be sure to use all channels for their intended purposes.
4. Do not ask the server staff for any blocks, items, mobs, privileges, or ranks unless they were lost unfairly or for reasons completely beyond your control.
5. Do not overtly advertise anything; mentioning certain things in passing, such as other Minecraft servers that are very well-known, is usually fine, however.
6. Do not claim/imply that you’re somebody other than yourself (especially server staff) for any reason.
7. Do not behave disrepectfully/inappropriately/harmfully/offensively; avoid all forms of bigotry/prejudice, bullying, defamation, doxing, excessive trolling, harassment, hate speech, and unironic flaming; also minimize the usage/discussion of vulgar words/topics in the presence of younger players.
8. Do not share any emojis/files/links/text that contain/represent gore, illegal material, jumpscares, malware, nudity, pornography, scams, seizure triggers, violence, or anything similar.
9. Do not use any inappropriate/offensive names, nicknames, mod capes, mod ears, or skins.
10. Do not grief; this includes modifying anything within 50 blocks of a player’s build without their permission.
11. Do not leave the world scattered with thin holes/towers, and do not build any inappropriate/offensive shapes/structures/symbols anywhere.
12. Do not use any hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage, and do not attempt to bypass the AFK timer by any means.
13. Do not attempt or threaten to compromize the server’s integrity or other people’s ability to play using lag machines, exploits, cyberattacks, or any other means.
14. Do not ban-evade; this behaviour makes staff far less likely to forgive you, and every single instance of the same non-compliant player will be banned without hesitation anyway.
15. Follow the Minecraft EULA and the Discord TOS.
16. Do not look for loopholes in the rules; many are intentionally vague, and the server staff reserves the right to respond to any apparent offenses on a case-by-case basis whilst taking nuances into account.