1. Have fun!
2. Using other languages is allowed, but if a staff member requests that you speak in/translate something you said to English, then please do.
3. Do not spam; this most notably includes messages that are some combination of repetitive, nonsensical, lengthy, or full-caps in nature.
4. Do not ask the server staff for any blocks, items, mobs, privileges, or ranks unless they were lost unfairly or for reasons completely beyond your control.
5. Do not overtly advertise anything; mentioning certain things in passing, such as other Minecraft servers that are very well-known, is usually fine, however.
6. Do not behave disrepectfully/inappropriately; avoid any unironic flaming or excessive trolling, and minimize the usage/discussion of vulgar words/topics in the presence of younger players.
7. Do not make any hateful/prejudicial remarks for any reason.
8. Do not share any links containing gore, illegal material, jumpscares, malware, pornography, or seizure triggers.
9. Do not grief; this includes modifying anything within 50 blocks of a player’s build without their permission.
10. Do not leave the world scattered with one by one holes/towers, and do not build any inappropriate or offensive shapes/structures/symbols anywhere.
11. Do not use any hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage.
12. Do not attempt or threaten to compromize the server’s integrity or other people’s ability to play via lag machines, exploits, or cyberattacks.
13. Do not ban-evade; this behaviour makes staff far less likely to forgive you, and every single instance of the same non-compliant player will be banned without hesitation anyway.
14. Do not look for loopholes in the rules; many are intentionally vague, and the server staff reserves the right to respond to any apparent offenses on a case-by-case basis whilst taking nuances into account.